Friday, February 6, 2015

journal 3

Summary :  Marcelo Gleiser’s article entitle “Is an identical copy of you,you?”describe the benefit aspect and malpractice outcome of person’s identical copy,and last he left several thoughts to audience.
Would you let a copy of yourself live in your place?
I remember a sentence by a philosopher:You can’t step twice into a river and I think it is especially suit and provide solid proof for my opinion. In my journal,i will clarify several ideas to explain why i don’t believe an identical copy of yourself would actually be you. First,everybody is unique in this world and biology,make a joke,we fight with other sperms and victory in final so we can live and become a body,thus everyone is unique and have significant means in actually world.   Second,in the video and article. Marcelo speaks a sentence make a deep impression with me: i should identify that everything that i care about; i consider that sentence have different means in author and my mind. Please imagine the scene that a lot of copy body or clone in you life and around. He or she has your memory and feeling,and have a same past,i think it’s very horrible,because you maybe or don’t know who i are you,who is actually,we will fear in our life forever. Maybe “you”can do lot of things,such as one body do some work the other copy body can attend a party or accompany you parents,but maybe to commit a crime,kill others too;who will and want to undertake responsibility,i think no body want to do it,because “copy”and you are same,they won’t robot. The last idea of me,the source of world is limit for us, the “copy”need it too,so what can we do?how can we do?
I don’t let a copy of me live my place,even let him in this world.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the point of being unique. I am starting to believe that being unique is a blessing for God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ,thanks for sister jin appreciation

      Delete
  2. I think your point is very objective. Everyone is unique. Though we are scared about our copies, we should learn to accept them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great,you ideas and mine in common

      Delete