Sunday, January 25, 2015

                                               It's time to put down our smartphones!

Will I get bored with my smartphone? Just like the people who are talked about in the passage, I’m also one of them. I play with my smartphone a lot whenever I get a while off working. In general, I spend about 3 hours totally on playing my phone. I’m kind of thinking that’s why I don’t know how to make good conversions with real person! In my point, smartphone does more harm to the society than good! If everybody only focus on his phone when has a little spare time, how the communications between friends go? Even the talking between family members will be less, which leads to friends become strangers. We should put down our smartphones and start the real talk with the people surrounding us. That’s how to make the society go on in a normal and improving way. Even we are boring, we can try to do some other things, like reading, watching TV shows with family and doing sports. These things what benefit us will be lost when we are playing with our phones. It’s time to try something new now!

3 comments:

  1. Very persuasive, Liyuan. Many people have these same thoughts--it's carrying them out that seems to be the most difficult part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not agree more. Nowadays, when people hang out with friends, it is very common to see a group of people staring at their phones and no one talking to each other. Come on ,what's going on here? These guys are friends but they are closer to their cell phone more than those creatures sitting right next to them? It is a social issue worth thinking of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit that smartphones bring lots of problems to the society. However, in my opinion, people would still get away from their families and friends without smartphones. Because why people get away from their families and friends is due to themselves. If a person doesn't have passion to talk with others, he/she will never talk no matter whether having a smartphone or not.

    ReplyDelete