Sunday, January 25, 2015

Journal 1


I have a smartphone, but sometimes I love it so much, sometimes I will hate it a little bit. I am always in a dilemma. On the one hand, the smartphone is useful and convenient for me. For instance, the time that I arrived U.S. is not very long, so I will always meet some words I couldn’t understand very well in the daily life. In that time, I will grab my smartphone to research it in electronic dictionary immediately. On the other hand, the smartphone will give me a little trouble. Sometimes I am very busy actually, but the games or videos on my phone are always attracting my eyes so that I can’t do my thing on time. In addition, I think I will use my smartphone longer than the average users, because if I feel bored, I will reach my phone, and sometimes it’s an unnecessary time, I will always to see my phone. I think the smartphone will be more convenient and useful in the future, and its attraction will higher and higher. At that time, people should manage themselves better; reduce the bad effect of smartphone, which can show the worth of smartphone better nowadays.

2 comments:

  1. I know a few -- not many -- people who have a smartphone and have succeeded at not using it constantly. You are right in that it definitely is a quality of time management and control in order to be like these people who seem to have it down. In addition, perhaps it also has to do with personality and where we place our values.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, cellphone really does harm to people in some degree. People waste pretty much time on socializing software, but actually don't have something crucial to talk about. Furthermore, face-to-face interaction has remarkably reduced due to too much time spent on socializing apps, and some people even don't know how to begin a conversation in real life, like me! Admittedly, cellphone makes life convenient and contribute to many new technology, but it's drawbacks are undeniable.

    ReplyDelete