Sunday, January 25, 2015

Journal1

Nowadays, everyone uses smart phones, some people even have several smart phones. However, a small number of people hold the belief that smart phones have caused many problems. People claim smart phones for the reason that using smart phones will cutting down people’s working efficiency. Smart phones can always attract people’s attention and make them absent minded. I happen come up a question, when someone hurt others with a knife, does it means the knife should be blamed? The answer is absolutely not, the knife is just a tool and those who used the knife should be punished for hurting others.  When it comes to smart phones, instead of complaining about the existence of smart phones, people who wasted a lot of time on playing smart phones should learn how to control themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Good point! I like the example of knife part. It's exactly what it is with the smartphone too! we can't blame the phone itself, we can only blame ourselves if it does have bad effect to out daily lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only rich people have several smartphones > <. I just have one old MX phones that I brought from China. I agree with you, the powerful smartphone can also be a sign of the progress of the era. We have no reason to blame and avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you mentioned is like an arrow on my knee... Every time when my phone is within the reach of my hand, my study efficiency will definitely be influenced. Sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your point is very persuasive. I am totally agreeing with that. The smartphone is like a knife. It can bring both advantages and disadvantages. Whether smartphone is useful only depends on how people use it and what people use it for.

    ReplyDelete