Sunday, January 25, 2015

Journal 1

I think my smartphone is very useful for me. The function of smartphone is so powerful. I could watch TV and listen to music by it. Especially, I could play a game called clash of clans on it, and when I need check an English word, I can only click on the app of dictionary in my phone. It’s so convenient! As time goes by, I find that I spend too much time on it. I spend an average of 3 hours each day on mobile devices. If I forget to take my phone, I’ll feel bored all the time. Maybe I rely on it too much. When I’m bored at some time, I will look through news website and play some mini-game on my smartphone. I think the smartphone has changed our life greatly. It helps us solve some problems and make things easier for us. I believe that the smartphone will be used wider and wider in the future. 

4 comments:

  1. I think smart phone is one its way to replace computers. It seems like everything can be done on a smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say 6666666, I also like playing games on my cell phone. it's a good way for me to kill the boring time. Maybe we can try something new, what about do some sports in the fitness center without bring a phone this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " I have to say 66666666" 66666666666

      Delete
  3. There is no doubt that smartphones have a lot with those amazing functions they have. I dont think I spend as much as 3 hours on my cell phone every day, but I still need to use them less. Let us do it together :)

    ReplyDelete